What's Happening In The City Of Liberty Lake?
-Special Council Meeting on Monday, November 16, 2020 at 6 pm. Meeting will be held on Zoom, information to come.
-The Parks and Arts Commission is accepting applications for one vacant position, and three positions opening up January 1, 2021. For more information, click here.
-The Liberty Lake Library is offering contact-free holds pickup Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm and Saturday from 10am-3pm. For more details about the service, contact the library at 509-232-2510.
-The Fall Leaf Pickup is looking a bit different this year. There will be no leaf pickup, instead, residents can bring their bagged leaves to the Sewer District site from November 2 through November 20. For more information: https://libertylake.org/leaf-and-beach-pickup-2020/
-Winter Glow setup for Orchard Park is underway! Volunteers are needed. Click here for more information. Lights will be turned on November 21, 2020!
-A reminder from LLPD:
With the holidays approaching, here are some helpful hints to keep your homes secure while you may be away during the holiday season.
- Consider hiring a house sitter.
- Ask neighbors to help with your trash bins and newspaper.
- Install a UL approved and monitored residential alarm system or “Ring” type system with cell phone alerts.
- Park a neighbor’s car in your driveway.
- Use timers on indoor lights to give the impression you are home.
- Deliver merchandise to neighbor’s house.
- Request the Liberty Lake Police Department perform a Vacation Home Check while you are away and provide good contact numbers.
Stay safe and remember to report any suspicious activity in your area.
-The Planning Commission has openings for Commissioners through November 15. Click here for details.