News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/26/2021 11:41:00 AM to 8/27/2021 11:13:32 AM.
Home - Library Spotlight
Posted on: August 23, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Current COVID-19 Guidelines
Updated July 6, 2021
- The library is open from 10–6pm Monday - Friday and Saturday from 10-4pm
- Curbside pickup is still available during these open days and hours.
- Materials can be returned inside the library and in the outdoor book drop.
Precautions & Upcoming Changes
- The City of Liberty Lake is following current CDC guidelines. Masks are required for everyone over the age of 5 regardless of vaccination status. If you are unable to wear a mask please take advantage of our curbside pick up and library book bundle service
- As of July 1st our current building occupancy levels are 100%.
- Time limits for library visits have been removed.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all service desks and additional locations throughout the library.
- Cleaning protocols will continue in the library.
- Five library computer are available for patron use. You may use the computer for up to two hours per day. You can make a computer reservation by calling the library or visiting the library in person.
- Quick Printing
- Curbside Pickup
- Limited public seating is currently available in the library.
- Virtual and Take & Go programs will continue to be offered on a variety of topics throughout the summer.
- Check the Library Event Calendar for other in person library programs.
- Book donations will be accepted at the library. If you have a large donation you may also contact The Friends of the Library.
- The library meeting room is closed.