Liberty Lake Library is now open but we are still offering curbside holds pickup of books and other physical materials. If you still do not feel comfortable entering the library, have a medical reason that prevents you from wearing a mask, or choose not to wear a mask, please take advantage of our curbside pickup service.
Holds Pickup Hours
Monday - Friday:12-6pm
Holds Pickup Procedure:
1. Request items online or by phone.
2. Receive notification that items are available.
3. Call 509-232-2510 when you arrive in the library parking lot.
4. Have your library card number ready when you call. Please tell the clerk the stall number you are parked at and where you would like your items placed.
5. The clerk will bring your items to your car.