Updated June 2, 2021
The Liberty Lake Library will open on Monday, March 8th. We wish that as a library we could to do everything we used to before the pandemic, but until the requirements change, we appreciate your patience and understanding that not all services, resources, and programs will be available. Your library is going to look a little different on March 8. Here’s what you can expect:
- The library will be open from 12–6pm Monday - Friday and Saturday from 1-4pm.
- Please limit your visit to the library to 30 minutes or less.
- We’re introducing a dedicated time for high-risk customers Wednesdays from 11am–12pm.
- Curbside pickup will also be available during these open days and hours.
- The City of Liberty Lake is following current CDC guidelines. Fully vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask or social distance. People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second Dose. Unvaccinated? Please wear a mask and continue to social distance.
- Limit your visit to the library to 30 minutes or less.
- Capacity is limited to 50%. This will allow for 30 patrons in the library at one time.
- No food or drink is allowed in the library.
- Please continue to return materials to our outdoor book drop only.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols include frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- One library computer will be available for patron use. You will be limited to one 30 minute session per day. You can make a reservation by calling the library or visiting the library in person. Additional cleaning protocols will be performed on computers between each reserved session.
- Quick Printing
- Curbside Pickup
- Virtual and Take & Go programs will continue to be offered on a variety of topics each month. Storytime is now being offered in person at Rocky Hill Park.
- Small book donations will be accepted at the library. If you have a large donation please contact The Friends of the Library.
- The library meeting room is closed.
- In-library programs remain suspended.
- Public seating in the library and lobby is not available.