The Liberty Lake Library will open on Monday, March 8th. We wish that as a library we could to do everything we used to before the pandemic, but until the requirements change, we appreciate your patience and understanding that not all services, resources, and programs will be available. Your library is going to look a little different on March 8. Here’s what you can expect:
- The library will be open from 12–6pm Monday - Friday and Saturday from 1-4pm.
- Please limit your visit to the library to 30 minutes or less.
- We’re introducing a dedicated time for high-risk customers Wednesdays from 11am–12pm.
- Curbside pickup will also be available during these open days and hours.
- Masks are required. If you do not have one, we will provide a mask for you to use during your visit. If you have a medical reason or choose not to wear a mask, please take advantage of our curbside pickup service.
- Limit your visit to the library to 30 minutes or less.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others whenever possible.
- Capacity is limited to 25%. This will allow for 20 patrons in the library at one time.
- No food or drink is allowed in the library.
- Please continue to return materials to our outdoor book drop only. All returned materials will be quarantined for 24 hours.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols include frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- One library computer will be available for patron use. You will be limited to one 30 minute session per day. You can make a reservation by calling the library or visiting the library in person. Additional cleaning protocols will be performed on computers between each reserved session.
- Quick Printing
- Curbside Pickup
- Virtual and Take & Go programs will continue to be offered on a variety of topics each month, including storytime.
- Book donations will be accepted by contacting The Friends of the Library.
- The library meeting room is closed. We are using this rooms for quarantined materials.
- In-library programs remain suspended.
- Public seating in the library and lobby is not available.
- Used book sales are suspended.