K-12 & Beyond Online Courses
- Academic Earth - This site provides advanced-level lectures in dozens of subjects at no cost.
- Coursera.org - every course is taught by top instructors from world-class universities and companies, so you can learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion.
- edX is the trusted platform for education and learning. Founded by Harvard and MIT, edX is home to more than 20 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world and industry-leading companies. As a global nonprofit, edX is transforming traditional education, removing the barriers of cost, location and access. Fulfilling the demand for people to learn on their own terms, edX is reimagining the possibilities of education, providing the highest-quality, stackable learning experiences including the groundbreaking MicroMasters® programs.
- Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computing, history, art history, economics, and more, including K-14 and test preparation (SAT, Praxis, LSAT) content. We focus on skill mastery to help learners establish strong foundations, so there's no limit to what they can learn next! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Outschool offers unique online classes for children ages 3 to 18 from hundreds of independent teachers. Our classes meet via group video chat.
- Stanford Online offers you a front row seat to some of the brightest minds at Stanford. Our robust catalog of global and extended education provides a variety of ways to expand your learning, advance your career, and enhance your life. Choose from graduate and professional certificates, advanced degrees, global and executive education programs, lifelong learning, and free content. Engage with faculty, industry, and other learners — online, on campus, at work, and around the world.
- The Great Courses are uniquely crafted for lifelong learning with engaging, immersive learning experiences you can’t get in a lecture hall. You can choose the format that fits your life: video or audio, discs or digital. Watch on a TV, laptop, or tablet while taking notes in the free companion guidebook. Listen on your mobile device while going about your day. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>