Toolkits & Lesson Plans
- Brain Quest offers fast-paced question-and-answer games that challenges kids on the stuff they need to know, when they need to know it. Brain Quest workbooks are jam-packed with curriculum-based activities, exercises, games and challenges, all in full color – plus a pull-out poster and stickers in each book. All Brain Quest content aligns with national and state standards and is overseen by the Brain Quest Advisory Board, a panel of award-winning educators.
- CK-12 Foundation - Free online textbooks, Flashcards, & student-centered learning.
- Clickschooling - Free, web-based homeschooling curriculum ideas can be emailed directly to you six days a week.
- Crash Course - high quality educational videos available to everyone for free. The Crash Course team has produced more than 15 courses to date, and these videos accompany high school and college level classes ranging from the humanities to the sciences. Crash Course transforms the traditional textbook model by presenting information in a fast-paced format, enhancing the learning experience. With hundreds of millions of views on our YouTube channel, Crash Course has a worldwide audience in and out of classrooms. While the show is an immensely helpful tool for students and teachers, it also has a large viewership of casual learners who seek out online educational content independently. It has changed attitudes towards education by creating a community of learners who are looking for more than just help passing a test. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- KSPS & PBS standards-aligned videos, interactives, & lesson Plans.
- Starfall includes language arts and mathematics for preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and third grade. Starfall’s emphasis on phonemic awareness, systematic sequential phonics, and common sight words in conjunction with audiovisual interactivity has proven effective in teaching emergent readers. Starfall activities are research-based and align with Individual and Common Core State Standards in English language arts and mathematics.
- Wide Open School is a free collection of one of the best online learning experiences for kids curated by the editors at Common Sense. There is so much good happening, and we are here to gather great stuff and organize it so teachers and families can easily find it and plan each day. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>