COVID-19 Resources: Community Resources and Assistance
Last updated 4/28/2020
- COVID-19 Resources - WA State Governor’s Office
- Community Resource Directory – Food banks, meals, kids food and more.
- Free Meals for Kids - Central Valley School District
- WA State Food Bank Map
- Food Pantries.org - Locate local food banks for assistance with essentials.
Benefits and Support Services
- Benefits Finder - Find out what benefits may be available to you through Federal Aid.
- WA 2-1-1 COVID-19 Resources - A resource line/website that provides free information about community resources and human services including local support groups.
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Washington Law Help COVID 19 Legal Resources
Medical (not a complete list of all local resources)
- MultiCare Virtual Care - An on-demand service staffed with local providers, MultiCare is offering free e-visits for anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Washington Healthplanfinder - The enrollment period has been extended until May 8th.
- FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card
Mental and Behavioral Health
Virtual Mental Health (not a complete list of all local resources)
- Inland Northwest Behavioral Health
- CHAS Health
- Frontier Behavioral Health
- MultiCare/Rockwood Behavioral Health Clinic - Call (509) 342-3480 to set up a virtual appointment.
Identity Theft/Fraud Resources
Steps you can take if you believe you are a victim of fraud:
- Go to the FTC identity theft website: www.identitytheft.gov for great resources on reporting
- Request your free credit reports at www.annualcreditreport.com and review for other fraudulent activities
- Go to atg.wa.gov/recovering-identity-theft-or-fraud for additional tips from the Washington State Attorney General
- If you find out that fraudulent activity has happened in regards to Unemployment, please visit this link: https://esd.wa.gov/unemployment/unemployment-benefits-fraud
- Visit these FTC links to learn how to avoid fraud and credit freeze FAQs:
- Anxiety Disorders - National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Anxiety Disorders - American Psychiatric Association
- 24 Hour Regional Crisis Line (operated by Frontier Health): 1-877-266-1818 - The priority of this 24/7 crisis line is to provide services for and on behalf of individuals whose health or safety is in danger because of a mental health or substance use condition.
- 24-Hour Crisis Line 800-584-3578 or chat with them online.
- The Fig Tree Family Resource Map
- Coronavirus and Parent Trust - Family resources, stress management videos and helpline: 1-800-932-4673
- ChildCare Aware of Washington - Call the Family Center to find child care during the pandemic: 1-800-446-1113
- Alzheimer’s Association - COVID-19 dementia support
Talking to Children
- Informational Comic about Coronavirus for Children – NPR
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 - A Parent Resource from the National Association of School Psychologists.
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus - Child Mind Institute