Public Computers, Printing, & Copying
Liberty Lake Library provides access to public computers. All computers include Windows 10, Office 2019, and web browsers. All patrons with library cards, including minors, have access to the public computers and Internet. The automated logon process will use the patron library card to log in to a computer.
Adults without a library card may request a guest pass for computer use. Children age 17 and younger may request a guest pass for computer use with permission from a parent/guardian.
The Library uses filtering software on public computers and the Wi-Fi network in accordance with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA).
- Public printer that can produce both color and black & white.
- Black & white prints are charged at 10-cents per page and color prints are charged at 50-cents per page.
- Double-sided prints are considered two pages.
- Patrons will receive a message with the total pages, price per page, and total cost to print the selected print job.
Releasing a Print Job
- When you are ready to print, go to the Print Release Station and type in your library card number.
- Documents can be deleted or they will remain available to reprint until the library closes.
- Select the document(s) you want to print and select Print.
- The Payment Options box will appear. Choose Pay From Vending Device.
- Deposit payment into vending device.
- Payments may only be made in cash using $1 and $5 bills, and quarters, dimes and nickels.
- Ask for assistance at any service desk if you need help printing.
The library has one public copier.
- Copying can be in black & white or color.
- Black & white copies are charged at 10-cents per page and color copies are charged at 50-cents per page.
- Double-sided copies are considered two pages.
- Pay for copies at the check out desk.
Public copier includes a scan feature, which can be used to save scanned documents to a USB drive.
Use of Library computing services and network is covered by the Computer and Internet Use policy.