The overall mission of Administrative Services is to provide efficient, effective administrative and financial support services to the public, mayor, city council, and city staff and to protect and maximize the use of city resources for the good of the community. Administrative Services is committed to:
- Providing quality services to the residents
- Maintaining the city's financial records in accordance with state auditing guidelines
- Developing and maintaining effective and efficient financial planning, reporting and central support systems
- Implementing integrated technological advancements into city operations allowing for increased efficiency and productivity
- Promoting short and long range goals to achieve excellence in the delivery of public services
Hotel-Motel Lodging Tax (Tourism Promotion)
Funding for this program comes from the City of Liberty Lake Tourism Fund, which receives hotel/motel taxes from lodging establishments inside the city limits. The City collects a 2% tax on the sale or charge made for the furnishing of lodging within the City of Liberty Lake. This funding may be available to applicants if funding requests will be used for tourism marketing and promotion activities or operation of tourism-related facilities. Detailed information about the use of tourism funds is from the Revised Code of Washington (RCW), Chapter 67.28 and from the links below.
Click Here to view the 2014 Tourism Promotion Funding Application and Guidelines
Click Here to view the 2013 Tourism Promotion Funding Reimbursement Procedures and Form
Click Here for 2013 Tourism Promotion Final Report (required with last reimbursement request)
Click Here to download the Resource Directory application.